- This khaki coloured linen Nehru Jacket profuses immense pious and gradient demeanour along with breathability and comfort. The jacket has a mandarin collar, a full button placket, and comes with pockets. The best part about this jacket is that it befits almost all colours to pair it up with.
- All our orders are delivered via express shipping -
Delivery Area Estimated Delivery Metro Cities 2-3 business days Non-Metro Cities 4-5 business days
Fabric and care
• Natural fabric made from the fibers of the flax plant which has a cooling effect on the skin
• The fabric is anti - bacterial and a strong dirt repellent
• Durable and gets better with each wash
• Eco friendly and sustainable
Do I need to dry clean linen?
Dry clean recommended for this product.
How do I dry it?
Line Dry in shade or hang or lie flat to finish off the drying process.
Do I need to iron it?
Not Really! Honestly, there is no need to iron your linen clothing, unless the fabric is very crushed. In fact, the inherent natural creases and crinkles give linen a very airy, relaxed and soft feel. But if you are very fond of wearing ironed clothes or the fabric is still damp, use an iron at low-medium temperature.
How do I store it?
Store it in a cool, dry place. Avoid keeping in plastic bags and cardboard boxes. Since, Linen has an inbuilt insect-repellant property you don't have to worry about moths attacking your linen clothing.
logos and labels
100% Natural Fabric
made from flax fibers
Three times stronger
after each wash