- This warm tanned coloured tweed nehru jacket profuses immense pious and gradient demeanour along with breathability and comfort. The jacket has a mandarin collar, a full button placket, and comes with pockets. The best part about this jacket is that it befits almost all colours to pair it up with.
- All our orders are delivered via express shipping -
Delivery Area Estimated Delivery Metro Cities 2-3 business days Non-Metro Cities 4-5 business days
Fabric and care
• Pure wool tighty woven tweed fabric
• The fabric is thick and course making it very durable and insulative
• Weather resistant
• Eco friendly and sustainable
Do I need to dry clean tweed?
Dry clean recommended for this product.
How do I dry it?
Line Dry in shade or hang or lie flat to finish off the drying process.
Do I need to iron it?
Another good feature about tweed jackets is that they don’t need to be ironed very often. They have a natural resistance to wrinkles and they are able to retain their texture and shape without much work. However, if you want to iron your tweed jacket, then you must know that most of them can be ironed without any fear of damage.
How do I store it?
Store it in a cool place which is neither too dry nor too humid as moisture tends to damage the integrity of the structure. keep it in a sealable box or bag before storing it. Keep your wardrobe clean, and use cedar and lavender to naturally deter any moths.
logos and labels
100% Pure Wool
Three times stronger
than regular wool
from cold weather