Linen Co-Ord Sets
- A wardrobe essential for your work and vacation
- Co-ord set comprises a pair of black cotton linen workation pants and a pure linen workation shirt
- Workation Shirt crafted from 100% pure linen, it spells nothing less than luxury and classiness
- Relaxed fit cotton linen pants with elastic waistband
- The natural fabric makes it relaxed and easy to wear
- Breathable and comfortable fabric
All our orders are delivered via express shipping -
Delivery Area Estimated Delivery Metro Cities 2-3 business days Non-Metro Cities 4-5 business days
Fabric and care
• Natural fabric made from the fibers of the flax plant which has a cooling effect on the skin
• The fabric is anti - bacterial and a strong dirt repellent
• Durable and gets better with each wash
• Eco friendly and sustainable
Do I need to dry clean linen?
A very straight forward answer to it is, No.
How do I wash it?
It can be very easily machine or hand washed in lukewarm or cold water. Use a gentle machine cycle and a very mild detergent to protect the fibers of the fabric.
How do I dry it?
Line Dry in shade or hang or lie flat to finish off the drying process.
Do I need to iron it?
Not Really! Honestly, there is no need to iron your linen pants or shirts, unless the fabric is very crushed. In fact, the inherent natural creases and crinkles give linen a very airy, relaxed and soft feel. But if you are very fond of wearing ironed clothes or the fabric is still damp, use an iron at low-medium temperature.
How do I store it?
Store it in a cool, dry place. Avoid keeping in plastic bags and cardboard boxes. Since, Linen has an inbuilt insect-repellant property you don't have to worry about moths attacking your linen clothing.
logos and labels
100% Natural Fabric
made from flax fibers
Three times stronger
after each wash